Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged?

Ok, so I guess I've been tagged. This is the first time this has happened to me, so here goes:

Four places I visit over & over: (these all show how boring my life is right now)
1. The Nu Skin Cafeteria -- nearly every morning for my usual (a breakfast wrap)
2. The Tanner Building at BYU for class twice a week.
3. The BYU Library (I'm there more often than I would like to be)
4. Dell Taco (After eating bean burritos nearly every other day for the past year, I'm still not sick of them)

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Kristin
2. Whit
3. My work buddies
4. Lots of people I'd rather not receive emails/texts from

Four favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio- Pork Burrito enchilada style (I'm with Kristin on this one)
2. Whiskey River BBQ Burger from Red Robin
3. Carl's Junior Western Burger
4. Carolina Pork sandwich from Goodwood
5. BBQ Chicken Salad from Rhumbi Grill (I know I already have 4, but I had to include this one)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Anywhere with Kristin
2. In the mountains
3. Moab
4. Traveling the world

Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. Tommy Boy
2. Bourne Series (great minds think alike)
3. Oceans 11, 12, 13
4. Cast Away

Groups I love to listen to:
1. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
2. The Killers
3. Keith Urban
4. Led Zeppelin

Four People I am tagging: (Heck, does anyone even read this boring blog?)
1. JRuss
2. Holli
3. Jake
4. Rachel

3 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, I read, and I will fulfill my tag obligations over the weekend.

Andrea said...

Your welcome for the header. I hope you like it okay. Have a nice weekend.

Holli Raymond said...

grrr...I hate being tagged on these stupid things. I'll try to get around to it sometime this week.